Construction store got burned in Vladivostok
The fire caused no casualties
Vladivostok. July 18. VOSTOK-MEDIA – The fire department received a report of a fire at the store on the street Makovsky. By the time the fire brigade personnel and customers themselves got into the street.As the press service of the regional UMCHS, firefighters found the burning switchboard. After a few minutes they managed to put out the fire and found the cause - circuit wiring. No one was hurt in the fire.
+7 902 554 54 54